LNO, Inc. is seeking SATCOM Trainers that will serve as team members on a greater training development and execution team.
These positions will focus on the development and training execution of the Modification Work Order (MWO) for Satellite Transportable Terminal (STT) and the Division Hub Node (DHN).
The STT MWO is a distinct departure from the original STT’s incorporating new technologies into the existing platform. The training will consist of multiple new products, a new Monitor and Control subsystem and will require a revamp of the physical deployment skills. The candidates in this area should possess the ability to develop and execute training to MIL Standards.
The Division Hub Node Pilot will consist of 2 Divisions (one light/ one heavy) that will completely revamp the SATCOM and Baseband portion of the Division hub assets. This TSR focuses only on the SATCOM portion. The DHN will utilize an antenna that is currently in use at the RHN but in multiple different configurations.
Requirements & Duties:
Each candidate must have excellent reasoning and troubleshooting skills enough to assist and develop MIL STD training and then the execution of that training in a deployed location.
- Understand Linkway modem operations (Basic Ops)
- Understand Raydyne FDMA modem operations (Basic Ops)
- Understand NCW modem operations (Basic Ops)
- Setup, troubleshoot, and understand Linkway NCC operations (Advanced Ops)
- Setup, troubleshoot and understand iDirect network operations (Advanced Ops)
- Understand development of MIL STD training
- Understanding execution of MIL STD training in a deployed location
- Understand how an Monitor and Control subsystem works on an STT
- Travel is estimated at between 10-35 %
- Teamwork is a must.
- SECRET clearance is required
- Bachelors Degree or a combination of education and experience directly related to the duties being performed.