LNO, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified BICSI Technician to support our customer.
The selected candidate will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
Installing, testing and maintaining Infrastructure cabling to include copper and fiber optic both inside and outside facility to BICSI standards.
Performing Move/Adds/Changes and providing guidance and training to User personnel in operations procedures and techniques.
In this role, you will also participate in installation planning phases and must be familiar with the National Electric Code (NEC).
The candidate for this position should be a highly skilled and motivated individual with proven experience in installation to BICSI standards and possess the ability to work independently.
Ability to mentor Junior Techs in the standards requirements, a BIG plus
Overtime may be required
Position is Temp Full-Time
Project Duration 3 to 4 Mths
Requirements & Duties:
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements Preferred :
· 2-3+ years of low voltage experience.
· 2-3+ years of construction experience.
· Understanding of BISCI and NEC codes.
· Able to terminate CAT6, MM and SM fiber.
· Experience dressing a network rack.
· Experience installing conduit and wire mold.
· Experience testing CAT6 and Fiber.
· Experience documenting horizontal cabling installation.
· Network: 5 years (Preferred)
· Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
· Low Voltage: 5 years (Preferred)