****Candidates must have a SECRET CLEARANCE****
LNO, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Field Service Representative at Fort Gordon in Augusta, Georgia.
The selected candidate will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
Duties & Responsibilities: Field Service Representative (Mission Network)
FSR for Pdm Mission Network capabilities to include: Hubs (including Unit Hub Nodes, Unit Hub SATCOM Trucks (UHST), and Regional Hub Nodes (RHN), Single Shelter Switches (SSS), Joint Network Nodes (JNN), Battalion Command Post Nodes (BnCPN), Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs), 5th Generation Technical Insertion (5GTI), and other equipment/systems that are considered part of the network, such as Coalition, Commercial and Top Secret enclaves. Familiarity with and in-depth hands on experience with setup, configuration, integration and troubleshooting with these systems.
This vacancy announcement will be used to filled multiple positions.
Requirements & Duties:
- Perform activities associated with installing, maintaining, integrating, troubleshooting, testing and servicing of fielded Mission Network systems/products at customer sites
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures and submits Field Incidents Reports on all Field Activities
- Set up and utilize specialized test and diagnostic equipment to isolate malfunctions
- Work closely with design engineering in evaluating product performance and conducting field trials
- Conduct start-up, cut-over and checkout activities on newly installed systems Conducts site and equipment inspections in order to perform preventative and corrective maintenance
- Work with more senior Field Support Reps to plan and establish system configuration to meet specific mission requirements
- Conduct technical training for customers, informal on the job training for other field service staff members and customers, and over-the shoulder/refresher training to users in the field as required
- Maintain complete and accurate logs, documentation of all work orders, spare part inventories and other reports as necessary
- IAW DOD 8570.01M, personnel will have the appropriate baseline and computing environment certification
- In-depth hands-on experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds, PACSTAR IQ-Core, Wireshark and other network tools)
- Solid hands-on experience and understanding of multiple network products and operating systems (e.g. Juniper JUNOS and vSRX, Cisco catalysts switches, CSR1000v routers, ISR/ASR series routers, IOS XE, NX-OS) and wireless network technologies.
- Sharp troubleshooting skills