LNO Inc. is seeking a highly qualified IT Project Manager to support our team at Fort Gordon in Augusta, Georgia.
The selected candidate will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
· Ability to understand that IT project management is part project management, part technology operations and part general management. IT project manager’s plan, organize, and integrate cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
· Possess and maintain an active Project Management Professional (PMP) commercial certification at start date.
· Possess one of the following:
o Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and 5 years’ experience IT Project Management
o 2+ years of experience leading and overseeing IT projects or deliverable lifecycles.
· Have the ability to plan, estimate, propose, execute, staff, budget, and close out IT projects.
· Have the ability to develop requirements with the supported customer and design a solution to meet the IT requirements
· Have the ability to analyze a provided solution to compare with the current environment(s) and determine if the solution meets the mission requirements.
· Be able to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
· Have strong communications skills in verbally presentations and written documents.
· Have problem solving skills in personal management, project management, and providing deliverables Good organizational skills.
· Possess the ability to work project team member or a project lead as required
· Have demonstrated experience in IT project planning and monitoring progress of IT projects.
· Have proven ability to meet IT project deadlines and work effectively within time constraints.
· Have the experience with a variety of writing types: proposals, PowerPoint presentations, manuals, job performance aids, photos, posters, project status report, etc.
· Have the experience with graphics programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, SnagIt and similar programs.
· Be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
· Have the ability to design templates and customize styles.
· Be familiarity with Desktop Publishing and DoD publications, XML, HTML and ArborText.
· Have expert knowledge of IT Systems and understanding of Networking and Computer Information Systems.
· Demonstrate ability to manage multiple diverse IT projects across multiple IT disciplines as well as IT plans and policy experience. Ability to manage and track IT projects across multiple directorates and organizations is required.
· Demonstrate knowledge and experience with IT concepts and Army IT procurement process sufficient to interpret IT-related Enterprise Service Agreements (ESAs), Joint/Enterprise License Agreements (J/ELAs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs), etc. in support of the Cyber CoE C4 mission IAW applicable regulations and terms and conditions of agreements
· Prepare, execute and monitor the project within the budget policies and procedures of the Cyber CoE G6. Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.