LNO Inc. is seeking three tactical network Subject Matter Experts (SME) for the Network Modernization, Warfighter Information Network – Tactical (WIN-T) field operations support. This position will support the Warfighter Readiness requirements providing SME support in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of training curriculum for tactical communications systems at Fort Gordon and abroad.
Candidates fulfilling these functions must be knowledgeable in the Pdm Network Modernization tactical commercial off-the-shelf systems as follows:
- Enroute Mission Command (EMC)
- Terrestrial Transmission Line of Sight (TRILOS) Radio
- Next Generation Tropospheric Scatter Transmission (Tropo)
- Secure Wireless
- Commercial Coalition Equipment (CCE)
- Modular Communications Node – Advanced Enclave (MCN-AE)
- Disaster Incident Response Emergency Communications Terminal (DIRECT)
- Battlefield Video Teleconferencing (BVTC) III
- Perform Total Package Fielding (TPF) functions IAW AR and DA PAM 700-142 with the gaining unit/organization in CONUS/OCONUS at unit home stations, TDY locations, and/or during field missions.
- Travel to customer locations to assess unit equipment fielding needs and provide unique systems configurations/solutions to match the fielding requirements and ensure operability.
- Interface directly with Government customers as the primary technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) on any related matter.
- Perform joint system check out of each system installation prior to issue.
- Conduct technical analysis for system implementations, modifications, and potential enhancements.
- Perform de-installations, installations, and handoffs for specified systems.
- Troubleshoot system problems and/or integration issues, determine system solution in accordance with customer needs, and recommend actions to customer for system solutions.
- Perform engineering assessments of new equipment and software upgrades for integration into required systems.
- Develop lesson materials and conduct on-site field training of operations personnel on newly developed/implemented system procedures.
- Prepare and coordinate TPF activities including New material Introductory Briefings (NMIB), validation of unit Materiel Requirements Lists (MRL), prepare After Action Reports (AAR) and other actions as required for the TPF.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Military Occupation Specialty (MOS)
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience on related WIN-T systems
- Experience with military training
- Valid passport or ability to obtain a passport