LNO currently has an opening for an RHN SATCOM Trainer for Fort Gordon, GA. This position will support the CECOM ILSC Field Modernization Division contract performing Training, Curriculum Development, New Equipment Fielding, and Cross Training on complementary systems supporting the Regional Hub Node (RHN). Provide Functional and Technical Support on the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T Inc 1b) Satellite Transportable Terminal (STT), Unit Hub Satellite Terminal (UHST), Linkway Master Reference Terminal (MRT), Global Agile Integrated Transport (GAIT) and Regional Hub Node (RHN) systems.
New Equipment and Field Operations Support:
- Perform an evaluation of unit equipment fielding needs and set-up RHN systems to match the fielding requirements and deployment location .
- Systems includes the following equipment: Unit Hub Node, Regional Hub Node, Global Agile Integrated Transport (GAIT), Single Shelter Switch (SSS), Joint Network Nodes (JNN), Battalion Command Post Nodes (BnCPN), Network Operations (NetOps), JNN and BnCPN Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs), and Master Reference Terminals (MRTs).
- Initialize systems and perform an analysis of/document system malfunctions and/or integration issues to perform preventative maintenance and ensure full operational compliance of systems.
- Perform engineering assessments of new equipment and software upgrades for integration into RHN systems
- Support development, upgrade, and rebuild of unit hardware to meet unit requirements
- Will adapt training courses to SATCOM Regional Hub Node (RHN) systems operational / user / maintenance manuals to enable user certification of commercial certifications and military system certifications
- Perform updates to RHN training curriculum to accommodate system upgrades, evolving functionality, and lessons learned from system use2)
- Provide delivery of instruction through both field and classroom training/operation.
- Provide classroom, lab, and field instruction to system users
- Assess students to adapt training content, methodologies, projects and group activities as well as identifying and performing student tutoring as needed
- Provide a class evaluation documenting unresolved students issues and performance deficiencies for subsequent intervention and follow-up3)
- Participate in formal training and self-instruction / use on complimentary systems and protocols to increase the breadth of systems competency for training and fielding requirements.
- Continue education through self-study and other methods to maintain instructor certification status, as applicable.
- Trainers shall attend instructor qualification training or other specialized training conducted at various CONUS or OCONUS locations.
- Bachelors Degree and 2 or more years of experience with RHN systems operation and networking. Additional years of directly related experience can offset the degree requirements
- DoD Secret Clearance