Biometric Technician (OCONUS, Baghdad, Iraq)
Advanced C4 Solutions, Inc. (AC4S) is a subsidiary of Hui Huliau and is seeking candidates to support the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq. This position will serve as the Biometrics Technician for the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center (BDSC) terminal and flight operations. This position will provide operation, maintenance and training for biometric systems deployed under the Department of State BLiSS program.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Biometric Technicians will ensure badging, enrollment, and verification systems are operating at the necessary levels to accomplish each system’s operational capabilities.
- Maintain accurate control of spare equipment and parts.
- Conduct preventative maintenance service at a time that does not negatively impact or cause unnecessary equipment down time.
- Provide training and documentation to system operators
- Perform daily system checks in accordance with the biometric Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Complete all necessary documentation accurately and on time according to the Biometric SOP.
- Respond to service calls in a timely manner and remain on-call during off duty hours
- Complete Quality assurance self-audits and participate in formal audits from the prime contractor or government representative.
- Cross-train in other technical areas of the program.
- Comply with all applicable U.S. export control and security regulations.
- Other duties as required.
Required Experience / Education / Experience / Certifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- A minimum of 3 years of operational biometric experience with a US government agency (Department of Defense, Department of State, etc.)
- Be able to cross-train in other technical areas
- Proof of US Citizenship
- Secret Security Clearance
- Must be able to pass a physical
Security Clearance is Required